Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Wtfashion!

Good morning!!!! Idk what mood you woke up in but today is a blessing that some people did not share with us today! Well today I wanted to introduce a new daily blog! Wtfashion is a blog where you email me and ask me any fashion questions you have and I will give you an answer that is either fashion or opinion! Well starting off I will use my own question. 

So let's kick it! What is fashion?? Well fashion is a way for people to get to know you! Fashion is uniquely instilled in us
All which is why we all have different swaggs! We believe that if we don't fit in with trends well be looked at sideways and that may be true, but those giving the side eye are the ones we shall call the "trend police". Now not all police are bad but these guys are they breathe to down others and think we all should conform and ain't nobody got time for that! So smile have a great day and embrace you in your fashion! And remember you must be a blessing to recieve a blessing! Check us out on twitter @maine_street1 and email in those questions troublesomeclothinginc@yahoo.com! Much love and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment